Day 8
Still on vacation today but back to the daily grind of eating healthy. It wasn’t too bad though. I feel like my body is getting used to this way of eating now and eating healthy is the norm not the other way around.
I felt a surge of something in my workout today; whether it was confidence or drive or resoluteness but I knew I could do it and I wouldn’t stop. It’s wonderfully thrilling knowing you’re almost done with a workout, I love it. I exhausted my muscles and for once in my life I feel like I’m working hard for myself.
Hunter made me such a delicious dinner. Grilled chicken breast and green beans. So good. Really. I fell back into that feeling tonight of wanting to snack. I should have eaten some Oreos on my Free Day, how did I not?? All l I have to remember is how I felt after eating that Happy Meal and my cravings sure do dissipate pretty fast. I think I’ll stick to healthy eating for now.
Day 7
I’ve been a bad girl today. I’m realizing that vacations are terrible for your diet! I tried so hard to tell myself I’d be good today even though I’m at a cabin and it has not worked. Today is Sunday so no working out and it’s quite nice to have a day I can recoup from a long workout week. I’ve tried my best to eat sensibly but it’s just too darn hard. Having fun at the cabin though!
No comments:
Post a Comment