Day 30
Today I ran 3 miles in 34 minutes! Wahoo!! I’m going to try and get 3 miles in under 30 minutes, that would be awesome. I read this thing somewhere that said if you ever feel a plateau while running and you just don’t know how to make it harder, run faster. So that’s what I did today. I ran a half an increment of speed faster today. It was hard but I could do it. I actually felt really good running. It’s crazy when you get in the zone of running, you get past the point where your body is stiff and past the point where you want to quit and you just keep running. Once you hit that, you feel like you could run forever. I usually don’t hit that until I’ve run about 2 miles, then I’m like eh, whatever, I could do this all day. My two main goals for the remainder of this week and into the end of next, is to run 3 miles in 30 minutes and hit the 4 mile mark. 4 miles, that would be insane!!
Ate really well today. I’m renewing my vows to fruits and vegetables. I’m going to try and eat 1 fruit and 3 veggies a day. Ugh.
I’ve also been watching The Biggest Loser, and it’s surprisingly giving me such great motivation. If only I had Bob screaming at my face while I ran….that would be awesome.
1 comment:
Hmmm... I'm actually laughing right now! Bob screaming in your face... AWESOME?? I think not. You've told me gym stories ;)
ps- 3 miles in 34 minutes!!! Girl, that number is comin down! I'm so PROUD of YOU!!!
Post a Comment