Day 26
Pretty good day today. Fridays continue to be the hardest, especially Friday nights. I’m tired and I just want to sleep and eat lots of food. Did a great leg workout today. My legs are feeling really good lately.
Went to the movies tonight so I brought a chocolate protein bar to act as my movie snack. Worked really well actually.
Day 25
Oh man, my breakfast was so good this morning!! Best granola and milk in the world. I’m having it tomorrow morning for sure. Didn’t feel like eating fruit today. I just wasn’t in the mood. This week has been not the best week for fruit. Fruit just didn’t win. Definitely next week.
My run was a struggle today too. I was just plain tired. I got through it though but not how I usually do. I’ll usually get off the treadmill and feel pretty good but today I just felt dead. I got a side stitch (which is what I always called it growing up, but Hunter tells me people just call it a cramp =)) near my last mile and it killed! I didn’t know what to do so I just kept running. It kind of worked itself out but man it hurt something fierce. I definitely hurt today but I didn’t let the run kick my butt! That’s what’s important.
No comments:
Post a Comment