Day 20
FREE DAY!! I’m really really sad actually because I missed my workout today. Oh well, I knew there would be a couple days here and there where I could not make my workout happen that day and it’s okay. I still might go twice on Monday, I know that sounds crazy but I can’t miss an arm day, not when I’m actually starting to see a bicep!! We’ll see….
Free day food consisted of:
-Morning doughnuts, buttermilk and maple!
-Rubio’s Mexican lunch with a lemonade
-Pizza and wings for dinner (thanks Toni!! =)), accompanied with a nice cool Root Beer
-Some Oreos
-Frozen yogurt; red velvet and cake batter with crushed peanuts…YUM
-Late night snack of goldfish crackers and chocolate milk
Day 19
Fridays, argh! It’s rough going on Fridays. I’m just done! I want to eat normal and be lazy but nope I gotta stick it out for one more day. Only ran about 2.5 miles today to give my knees a little break. I felt good but I can tell my knees need a little time to recoup after running the most I ever have this week.
Tonight I had chocolate chip cookies. It was worth it. I wanted them after a long week.
No comments:
Post a Comment