September 15, 2011

Day 18

I woke up today feeling super stiff. Had a hard time getting up and going today. My body was just tired and sore. Made the Lindsey special for breakfast then off to the gym.

I’ve decided I like working out my legs. It feels good to me and boy do I get my sweat on! I felt really good today once I got the stiffness loosened up. I lifted more weight than I ever have. Yay progress! It feels good to go up in weight and know you can do it. My legs are feeling really good. They feel strong and tight for once in my life. Same goes for my core. It’s no where near what I’d want it to be but it’s feeling stronger. I can tell when I run.

Ate really well today. Had 6 meals instead of 5 but I ate a lot of fruits and veggies. I’m noticing that because I usually stop eating at 8, I pretty much have to go to bed around 10:30, the latest 11:00 because if I don’t, I start getting really really hungry. Which makes sense. We eat all day and then sleep at night. I know that after my last meal, I should be getting to bed a couple hours later so my body can rest and refuel for the next day. It all just makes sense. I stayed up later today and boy am I hungry. Nothing like good old fashioned sleep to help me forget I’m a little hungry. Breakfast is going to be great!!

No comments: