September 15, 2011

Day 17

Worked today so it was a little bit harder to eat my small meals on time but I think I did pretty good. I used to not be able to eat eggs everyday but now when I wake up, all I want is my yummy breakfast of one egg, 3 slices turkey bacon, and a slice of whole wheat bread. Um. YUM.

Worked out after work today. It was a little bit harder to run today just because I was really tired from working all day. The gym is a much different atmosphere at 5:00 pm then when I usually try to go at 8:00 am. Way more people, machines are all being used, no parking spaces, ugh.

As I was running today (ps. I went a little over 3 miles ya!) I decided to make a list of Lindsey’s pros and cons of being a member of a gym. Because I’ve been to many different gyms and they are all the same….

Pros:

-Lots of equipment and different machines

-Paying a membership so I feel I need to use it

-Aids in my goals of getting more fit

-Lots of machines to really tire out my muscles

-Treadmills to track my progress

Cons:

-Lots of creepy beef heads that stare

-Lots of girls that need to put more clothes on

-Management usually is terrible

-Can sometimes be pricey

-Again, annoying girls

1 comment:

OurHappyFamily said...

never been a fan of gyms... ugh! As for you reaching your goals... YEAH! Running 3 miles... heck yeah! xoxo