Day 11
I made myself the perfect breakfast today. Half a whole wheat bagel, one egg over-easy, and 3 slices of turkey bacon. OMHeaven. It was delicious. I don’t know how I did it but my egg was cooked to perfection. The yoke was this gelatinous stage of somewhere in between easy and hard and wow. How do I order that? I’ll have my eggs over-jelled.
I didn’t want to go to the gym today. I’m lacking some motivation lately and it’s probably due to the fact I’m not working as much right now. Once I got to the gym though, I felt this weird sense of calm and comfortableness, almost like home. Like I know what I’m doing here. I decided to kick it up a notch today in my run. I felt rejuventated as I ran because all of a sudden it became easier. I wasn’t huffing and puffing the first 15 minutes, rather I could have carried on a conversation the whole time. It felt fantastic. There’s a specific treadmill that I mark as my own and I love running on it. At the gym, the treadmills are up on the 2nd floor overlooking the weight floor and this treadmill is just awesome because it’s off in the corner and overlooks everything. To the left it overlooks the racquetball courts. Today as I was running I was watching this man work out with a trainer. I noticed I bicep curl more than he does….just an observation, that’s all….
I decided after my 30 minute normal run, I’d add an extra 15 minutes and finish 3 miles. And I did it! I’ve never run for 45 minutes in my life, IN. MY. LIFE. I thought I was tired after my normal run, boy was I wrong. 3 miles is far for me. Personal victory! I felt so great afterwards. I was walking around like I owned that gym! My knee started killing tonight so I’m wondering if I should be incorporating some other cardio programs other than running. Oh well, I’ll figure it out…
No comments:
Post a Comment