Day 10
10 days in, yea! Today was my love’s birthday so I had a little hard time being good but for birthday’s sakes it was okay. I had a simple breakfast today. I can’t eat eggs every day, I just can’t so I opted for some granola and yogurt. After I surprised Hunter with some yummy red velvet Sprinkles cupcakes….moment of silence for Sprinkles cupcakes….I was off to the gym!
It’s hard working out my arms without a spotter. I can’t fully tire myself out because I’m afraid of dropping a weight on my face and I’m not into asking sweaty old creeper men at the gym to help me. So instead I did a lot of machine work so I could manage it. I noticed this man today working out beside me and I was doing more weight than he was on a certain machine. That made me feel really good even if he was warming up or something. I found some new motivation today and while I’ll leave it to just me, it really helped today. I’m starting to see some faint lines in my arms that I’ve never seen before.
Eating is getting a lot easier and I think it’s because I’m finding things that I actually like. I ate an apple with peanut butter and it was actually….really good.
I’ve had a lot of support throughout all this and it’s really helping. Thanks to my friends and family for the kind messages and texts.
No comments:
Post a Comment