August 11, 2011

I have a lot of different thoughts running through my mind, gotta get 'em all out:

  • I can't explain to you how much I love beef jerky. It's concerns myself.
  • I love a good mani-pedi but why must I always ruin at least ONE nail every time?
  • I really really hate goodbyes.
  • My curly hair is unruly at best.
  • I want to make my pictures look all vintage and 60's, how are people doing that?
  • I'm addicted to Pinterest. I'm literally blogging and Pinteresting at the same time.
  • I read an article that Twitter is where it's at nowadays, should I tweet?
  • I'm addicted to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon; I watch it every morning on Hulu.
  • I'm serious on the jerky thing, wow.

1 comment:

Annie Jarman said...

Get the Instagram app for your iPhone. That will do the vintage thing on your phone photos. For your other photos, since you don't use photoshop I can't really help you there. Have you tried Picnik?

Also, beef jerky? Ha ha! That's funny.