June 02, 2011

Oh hello!


Um hi. I know what you're all thinking, Lindsey, if you don't post soon I'm gonna stop reading your blog, alright already sheesh.
So Hunter and I took a trip up to the luxurious vacation hot spot of Provo, Utah. Woo! I know I know, we can't be tamed. We got off work Wednesday night then drove all night and got there Thursday morning. I know what you're thinking and yes I was able to paint my toes and fingernails perfectly along the way. Thanks for wondering. The 2-4 o'clock am hours were quite interesting, I would just like to say that 5-Hour Energy does indeed work. Tried and true.

While there we visited friends....



Held a very pretty baby....


Failed to take a decent amount of pictures....

Took close ups to further illustrate how cute of a couple we are...


Looked at snow, which should not be confused with played in snow. We got out of the car looked at it, threw one snowball then got back inside. Snow= unfun moisture.


Oh ya and I turned 23 on vacation. Hunter did quite a fantastic job of making me feel special on my birthday. It consisted of birthday breakfast, lots of shopping, surprise lunch with friends, a nap, little more shopping, holding said pretty baby, seeing more friends, eating good food, double date at ComedySports (my fav) and a goodnight kiss! Yep, we kiss now.

Hunter's present to me :)


Get your mind out of the gutter.


I've always wanted to go....:)

2 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

i misseth you

Michelle said...

Wow. I miss all the dental hygiene girls!