Hello World!! Turns out when you move houses it could take up to almost 3 weeks before you are connected to the world again. Whew! I guess the only way to update you all is by my good friend bullet-point format.
- New house is adorable and I got lucky enough to get the master bedroom and my own bathroom. The bathroom is INSIDE my bedroom. That's like parental status.
- I have the most comfortable bed (thank you Hunter for letting me borrow it) in the world. I have to be careful because if I happen to lay on it for even a split second, it will swallow me up into deep, beautiful sleep.
- I'm trying my hardest to start getting some sun. The weather is back to prime time baking time.
- Steph is doing great, in case you were wondering. She gets a little hot baking in the sun all day but she hasn't complained about it.
- Hunter and I attended traffic school. The teacher was let's say, unnecessarily authoritative. But we did learn some good tips that I am proud to say I'm still enforcing today.
- I'm really sad to see my favorite shows go on vacation till fall but then I forget that summer television is awesome. example: SYTYCD and if you don't know what that is, you aren't a real fan.
- The Hunger Games cast is turning out pretty great. I sadly know for a fact that once filming starts and they put out the first trailer, I will probably watch it everyday.
- I'm very excited for the following movies: Super 8, Cowboys & Aliens, and Transformers 3. Can you tell I grew up with brothers?
- I'm also equally excited for HARRY POTTER 7 PART 2 to come out but I felt like it deserved its own bullet point.
- My birthday is May 27th, mark your calendars. I love my birthday because it always falls on Memorial Day weekend and so I get not 1, but 2 days of paid vacation. Thanks boss! I will be 23, don't forget people. I also feel the need to get lots of birthday praise on my birthday thank you.
- Speaking of my birthday, I've kind of been a stick in the mud about turning 23, but now I kind of like the age. It seems scrappy.
- I've been teaching a Dating and Relationships class at church as my new calling and needless to say I a-d-o-r-e it. So much that I felt I needed to break up the word into dashes.
- I'm trying to save money like crazy so I gave myself a challenge to only spend $100 for two weeks. That might seem like a lot but I commute pretty far so over half of that has been gas. It's been quite a challenge. All of a sudden I realized I needed a lot of things but don't fear I've done pretty good. I believe I still have 30 dollars left till next Friday. I'm golden.
- There's a saying, put a frog in hot water and he'll jump right out but put him in cold and turn it to hot and he'll stay right in. I'm the frog. Arizona is the water. Last summer, I jumped right into the heat and I died. This summer I feel so much better. We went outside and I'm like okay this is a comfortable 80 degrees today. It was 101! Can we say acclimating?? Yay!
- Speaking of weather, Arizonans are so proud of their heat. It's 90 and I'll say...wow it's hot. Then some Arizonan sparks up and says JUST YOU WAIT....it's gonna get SOO much hotter. I'm like I know, random Arizonan! Can I just say it's hot right now?? Thank you.
- I've been really into weddings lately...not for any particular reason.......................(sufficient enough dots to keep you wondering?...perfect)
- Parks and Rec is my new favorite show.
Needless to say, I'm doing great.

Really..

Really..

Really..

Great.

Hunter and I are doing great too. :)

Really..

Really great. (side note, yes we took these in the car but only at stoplights and only once or twice while actually driving....hence traffic school)
1 comment:
Wow, you and Hunter are just boyfriend and girlfriend and now you're sleeping in his bed already?! I think you guys better slow it down!! No babies outta wedlock, Jarman!
I love your blog. Your should write a blog about how much people love your blog. You're adorable and it sounds like you're having a great time!
And I'm still a little secretly sad you won't ever marry/date my brother in law so I could have you as a sister in law. But.. Hunter is very cute! So.. I totally support that!! :)
Post a Comment