Arizona has this one teeny tiny thing about it that might make one a little irritated. Cameras at intersections. By all means safety first but sometimes when it's 9:00 am and I'm in a hurry to get somewhere, those cameras may be a bit of a nuisance. I ran a red light. Yes I know it's a terrible thing but if you're telling me you've never done it then that's great for you. I on the other hand speed up when it turns yellow just like the rest of America. Unfortunately Arizona caught me and now I have to go to driving school and pay a ticket. Not my proudest moment and Hunter did his best to reassure me that an entire Saturday at driving school wouldn't be too bad. Bad news.

Hunter came over after work last week and told me some unfortunate news. He was driving in the carpool lane SOLO and got a ticket. He has to attend driving school and pay a ticket. Bad news.

The good news? We get to attend driving school together!! All day :)
Lindsey: I definitely think your ticket is worse.
Hunter: No way! Yours is worse.
Lindsey: Ya but you were purposely deceiving others by driving solo in the carpool lane.
Hunter: You ran a red light, what if someone else was in the intersection?
Lindsey: Ya but your ticket is pretty much lying.
Hunter: Running a red light?.....
Lindsey: Okay fine...
2 comments:
You guys need to dial back the cute factor here. I'm pretty much vomiting in my mouth.
Kidding. You guys are hilarious!
I am pretty sure Hunter did that on purpose. He is too squeeky clean to have broken the law on purpose.
Post a Comment