I get frustrated when I'm just sitting there minding my own business driving down the freeway and a motorcycle zooms by with a obnoxiously loud engine, scaring me half to death and almost making me swerve into the next lane.
Why do they feel like they can own the road?
I was switching lanes and I narrowly missed a man with his woman on back. They looked at me like I was the crazy one. Um hello?? Excuse me if my vehicle is 3 times your size with an equally larger blind spot. GOSH. Move out of my way!
And why do they get to go wherever they please?
I'm in traffic, everyone else is in traffic. Guess who's not in traffic ever? Motorcyclists. Who says you can just weave in and out of traffic like that and think you're better than me? Unfair. Uncool.
Whew. Okay, thank you. To sum up: Motocycles= blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment