I recently created an *Nsync Pandora station and have reawakened my love for the music of the 90's. Only in the 90's was it cool to listen to grunge music and boy bands. Only in the 90's was it cool to have CD's still. And not since the 90's were we really able to watch music videos on TV. I was listening to Tearing up my Heart by *Nsync on my way home from work the other day and I realized that as a 12-year old little girl I had no idea what I was belting at the top of my lungs to. I'm dancing in my room and singing about things my pre-adolescent mind didn't even understand! But I loved it and now when I listen I can only think back at those good 'ol days of the 90's. I never really got to watch MTV growing up so sometimes on the Disney Channel they would show music videos on commercial breaks. I sat for hours waiting to see these videos. :)
I will always love Britney.
Oh Nsync thank you for making me believe I had a shot with one of you.
I would pretend I was one of the girls in this video.......:)
Every girl picked their Spice Girl. I was Baby Spice.
I love the 90's. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment