Wow, hi world! I've been hiding from you all! No just kidding but really. No really, just kidding. So my gal pals came into town this past weekend for some Arizona fun and boy it was fun! We hadn't seen each other in 6 months and to me that was just 6 months too long. :) I feel so blessed that I have such beautiful, smart, funny and down-to-earth friends that love to just relax and have fun. They are neat :) I have to give all photo credit to my girl Lauren. She's amazing.
Brittney at 6 months pregnant. I don't know how many times I kissed and hugged that belly.
Sprinkles cupcakes!!
There was a big van of women having their own "Girl Weekend" so they offered to take our picture.
The first night I told the girls I had a surprise for them and all they needed was warm clothing and $20. I took them to the Gainey Ranch Resort on a gondola ride! This gondolier is Marcus and he's LDS and great :)
The girls were obsessed with my fruit trees in my backyard. Everyone went home with big bags full of citrussness.
Getting pedicures! How beautiful are my girls??
Surprise baby shower for Brittney and lil' Londyn!
I got her a onesie that said I love my Aunt :)
And this dress :)
Sushi night!! We love sushi.....
The last night, I took the girls to a big party the boyfriend was having, so fun!
I love my girls :)
2 comments:
This post makes me happy and sad all at the same time!! I love the pictures! I still wish jobs were in my favor months ago and I could have come. But, we will all get together again, right?! Looks like you had lots of fun :)
I love you, Linds!!
loved loved loved this trip! so many funny moments and im so glad i got to share them with u girls! lj send me some of these pics..thanks lj for the most fantastic girls weekend ever
Post a Comment