It's raining right now so I decided what better to do on a rainy Saturday afternoon then update my blog. So BIG NEWS folks, I got a new car! Woo! Last Saturday the boyfriend and I ventured out and found Steph. Steph is what I've named my new car; she's got a little sass but she can also be kind. Steph. :) It was love at first sight and while I was literally sweating the whole time (it's really stressful buying a new car), it was so fun! I'm in love and I baby it all the time. This is the first time I've had a car that already has a CD player built in, cup holders, and a keychain thing that locks it. Anyways, meet Steph everyone :)
Side note, before all my buds came into town, Natalie made a quick trip out for an Ultimate Frisbee tournament. If you don't know what Ultimate is, just Wikipedia 'hippies' and I'm sure it'll mention it. Don't worry Natalie, I still love it.
I'm just really happy of late.
2 comments:
I love the car!! ps i wanna see your boyfriend missy. post pics
Steph is quite sexy!
Post a Comment