So, this whole Scentsy thing is really throwing me for a loop. (by the way, great phrase, whoever made up the phrase 'throwing me for a loop' was pure genius and should be recognized) I only have a little wall Scentsy but I turn it on and in minutes my room smells like the inside of either an Anthropologie or even better, Pottery Barn Kids. And there's some politics if you will, about sharing Scentsy scents. I didn't know that sharing your chunks of Scentsy were socially acceptable and strongly wish I knew that when my roommate asked what Scent I had and I told her 'Luscious Lemon, you should totally go get some!' and received a disheartened look. Lesson learned, now I share. It's like Pogs for women over 16. My Scentsy bag, which is pretty much a brown paper lunch sack is now full of not only Luscious Lemon but 3 other Scents that I can't remember now because I only have chunks from fellow traders, not the original casing.
Speaking of being over 16, usually the age most people start driving, I'm in the process of getting a new car. Buying a new car should, for most people be an exciting experience but I feel like I'm getting more stressed and frustrated as time goes on. The bank decided I didn't have enough credit to give me a car loan which I think if farse considering I pay half my paychecks to student loans. But then again I understand that The Man has already given me enough money but c'mon have you seen my Honda Passport? It needs to retire where all good cars go to retire; my dad's shop. My front runners are the Hyundai Tucson, Honda CR-V, and the Toyota Rav-4. Equally as annoying is the fact that I've wanted a black vehicle for years and now I've moved to the place where having a black car is asking for heat stroke. White, it is!
Speaking of front runners, my top choices for The Bachelor Brad are Emily and Chantal. Which Chantal? Either one, I like both. Here's my two cents about the new season. Brad is obviously head over heels for Emily so it makes me wonder, can't he just kick everybody off and save us the weeks of crazy women crying awkwardly over pseudo-feelings? If he can't, then I'm equally cool with watching these women self-destruct on national television. Three words: Michelle from Utah. I rest my case.
Speaking of Utah, I really don't miss their weather. Is it the brushing mounds of snow off my car constantly or that feeling of I'm-so-cold-I-literally-could-kill-someone that really does the trick? I'm not sure but what I do know is that last weekend I wore jeans, a t-shirt and almost flip flops. I say almost because it still is January and while I could have very definitely worn the flip flops, I can't just rub it in the rest of the world's face like that; so I wore socks and shoes. Also, I'm not sure but I'm pretty positive that Arizona must have limits to how many people can come live here because if everyone in America knew how great the weather is 7 months out of the year in Arizona, it would be like McDonalds when the McRib comes back.
All my thoughts. All related. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment