January 02, 2011

Looking Back.

Happy New Year folks. Wow this time of year is great, I feel like I've got a lot of good goals going for myself in the new year. But I just wanted to take a second and since this is my blog, give props to the 2010 I had. I'm gonna be honest here. I had a killer year.

I graduated college. Kiiiiiiiind of a big deal.


I danced on stage at an MC Hammer Concert.

I went to the Color Festival in Utah.


I had to say goodbye to these girls but I'm happy to say they are still my soul mates.


I went to Arizona for the first time. Touched my first cactus.


Fell in love with it and made the move to a new state.


I walked on the Arizona D-Backs baseball field. And got to feel the dirt.

I got a job! :):):)

I visited Portland.


And Disneyland.


My brother got married and I got to see all my siblings together again.


And last but not least, I met this guy....:)


Hope my 2011 is great, if not greater!

3 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Love it! Cheers to a FABULOUS 2011!

Happy Monday!
xoxo

Annie Jarman said...

That cactus picture makes me chuckle to myself because Aidan is currently terrified of cactuses. He had a nightmare about them last night. Will you pretty please come up here and convince him they are not mean? Pretty please?!

And you did have a killer year, sister.

Megan Marie said...

ummm awesome year!!!!! and tell me about this new guy....