We drove out Thursday night, how cool is it that southern California is only 6 hours away from me? Then stayed at Disneyland all day Friday. Went to the beach Sat and drove home! Lots of pictures commencing.....now..by the way, have I mentioned how much I love my camera?
I thought that was funny...
The castle at Christmas...wow.
Obsessed about balloon pictures?
Yes.
Very.
The parade was I'm just gonna say it, magical.
These were my favorite.
Sheer colorage.
Oh, their faces...
Hey Santa!
Sugar cookie overload.
Like..right???!
Don't even get me started on these fireworks..
I'm calling this one Utter Firework Chaos
The beach!
She was quite creepy but it made for an interesting picture.
Lone surfer..
Lone fisher..
I want to buy one of these....
Great Mini-Vacation!!
2 comments:
Love. A million times LOVE.
So this is a great post and all . . . but where are the picture of you and the man that treated you to this trip?? Come one now. THOSE are the pictures I wanna see!!
Post a Comment