December 22, 2010

The Challenge.

Lots of talk gets thrown around on who can make the best pizza amongst my friends. I would say it gets thrown around on a weekly basis. We decided to have a pizza challenge. Anyone could come, make your pizza, play some Wii, grand 'ol time. I might be fairly bias on this but mine and the boyfriend's was by far the best. Margarita pizza. Puhleeze.

Some of the other challengers. I will not lie, this one was delicious but he put bacon on it, c'mon, that's anyone's downfall.


BBQ Chicken..yum.


Chicken Alfredo. Seriously? Look at that crust.


Fresh at it's best. (Sometimes my captions don't make sense but they're my pictures and I can caption them the way I want alright?. And yes I just used caption as a verb.)


I posed this. You can totally tell huh...dang.


How to make an awesome pizza in 6 awesome steps:
1. Go to Trader Joe's and get pizza dough, none of that homemade mumbo jumbo.


2. Assemble your supplies in a pleasant photographic manner.


3. Roll it on out.




3.(Continued)..or watch someone else try to show you up and inevitably rolling it out just like you..


4. Sauce it up!


5. Put on them toppings.







6. Cook and Cut!! YUM.




I told them that for this picture to act like they were having the best time they've ever had in their lives. This is what I got.

1 comment:

Joey and Kandace said...

Lindsey! How are you? I love your blog! Lets be blog Friends haha how is arizona? You have a boyfriend? I need details :)