November 10, 2010

Week: Blah.

Ick. This week has been very un-great. I hate being sick! I also got into a slight fender bender on my way home from work. Thankfully my beast of a car was just fine and so was hers. But after that, I decided that having a good week just wasn't in the cards for me.

So LAST week, I was able to go to something called the Rising Stars Game here in Surprise. It pretty much showcased minor league players from most of the MLB teams. There were two players from the Mariners so naturally, I was going to go. 2nd basemen Dustin Ackley and pitcher Josh Fields. Both were pretty good. Best part of the night was when Dustin Ackley hit a foul ball to us!! Yep, if he ever becomes famous, I'll get to say I caught one of his foul balls. Yippee!

I'm really hoping I get over this cold/flu because A.) I have to work tomorrow and B.) I'm hoping I can make a good turnaround on how this week is panning out. Keep those fingers crossed.








No comments: