November 24, 2010

My Thanks!


Happy Thanksgiving Blog World! I love Thanksgiving. Eating a ton of good food, spending time with loved ones, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and then taking a ridiculously long nap. And now my thanks:

I'm thankful for:
-my Mom and Dad, missing them so much on a day like today.
-my siblings, I've got 6 rowdy brothers that I love and one sister to keep me sane :D
-Joni and Amber, why yes they complete me.
-my other significant friendships that make my day.
-my job, I don't know how I got so lucky but I love what I do.
-Thanksgiving. Can I be thankful for Thanksgiving? my list, my rules.
-the house I get to live in, I have a nice warm bed and food in the fridge.
-the fact that I don't have to live paycheck to paycheck as much anymore.
-clothes, ya I love clothes.
-my car and the fact that it's 14 years old and still working fine.
-the gospel and how it's changed who I am and the outlook I have on life.
-my IPhone, it's seriously the best phone on the planet, I don't care what anyone says.
-my health, not that I don't wheeze all over the place when I run, but I can run and that's what's more important.
-my Sonicare toothbrush, hello, oral health is top priority.
-my adorable nieces and nephews who either tell me I'm their best friend or their favorite person.
-all my married friends for giving me something to look up to.
-the Book of Mormon for being the thing that calms me through life's storms.
-baseball.
-the temple, and getting to have the Mesa one only 10 min away.
-my calling and getting to plan fun, not awkward activities for singles.
-food, especially LumberJack Slams at Denny's.
-and last but not least, my blog, because writing in a journal takes up too much time. :D

1 comment:

Annie Jarman said...

I am thankful for you! Happy Thanksgiving! Wish you were here!