Ok so maybe I'm just a silly American but I'm obsessed with British royalty. Loved Princess Di. I remember exactly when she died. I was 9. I was watching The Simpsons with my brother Josh and it came up on the news. I cried. Now that Prince William (shout out to his royal hotness) is finally getting married I'm all sorts of obsessed with soon-to-be-Princess Kate! Isn't she just gorgeous?? So meant for royalty that one. AND she's just a commoner. How fairytale is that? Also the fact that her engagement ring is Diana's is just precious. Princess Kate: Officially obsessed. Today they set the wedding date! April 29th, 2011. Westminster Abbey. I'll see you there. This may be the first of many posts dedicated to my new obsession with Princess Kate. Deal.

1 comment:
Ha ha! I was a little sad for my teenage self when I found out he was engaged. I always wanted to be his princess. lol
And yes, she's gorgeous. Lucky girl.
Post a Comment