- I was going to a concert last night that my good friend was playing at. She told me she sent me a message on FB telling me where it was at. I panicked then realized I could use the world wide web to look up the address. Crisis averted.
- I got set up on a blind date. But who really ever goes on a blind date anymore thanks to FB? Well, I did. I wasn't able to read every single thing this person has ever done and look at his 500 pictures. What happened to finding things out about someone? 'Twas nice.
- My brother posted pictures of his wedding. And I have not been able to look. Very tempting.
- People keep asking me why I did this and the retort usually comes out angry and like this, "Why must everyone always know what I'm doing all the time?? I hate it. Plus, why does everyone have to know my business??" That last part usually comes out in a southern black woman accent too. weird.
September 17, 2010
Experiment
Here's the thing. I'm on Day 6 of my week long Face Book experiment. And I'm concerned because I'm not missing Face Book at all. A couple issues I ran into though:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oprah is posting her ten favorite things and giving them away on FB under ur FB account only so hurry and log on..act now!
Post a Comment