- I was blowing my nose during clinic today and I don't know if it was the lack of tissues or the miscalculation of how much mucous I actually had up in there but it went everywhere....I cleaned myself up and washed my hands and then looked over to see someone's patient was watching me the whole time.
- I went to Walgreen's to buy chocolate ice cream and after I paid, the checker called out over the intercom, "we have a code 7"....I panicked and started for the door..........and then he said," we're out of receipt paper".
- Flowers are apparently the new hair accessory in clinic so I put on a couple outlandish ones all over and went up to the big boss Professor and asked her how she felt about the new trend. I think she worries about me.
February 18, 2010
I have a cold.
Funny tidbits about today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This really made me laugh. Partly because you're really funny and I miss you. And partly because I have a cold too so I know exactly what you mean about the tissues.
Dude, I can't believe you got a code 7 called on you. How embarrassing!!
Post a Comment