
I'm sick of looking at textbooks. I was laying on my floor going over laws and ethics of dental practice acts (ya, snooze) and realized I really haven't stopped studying since I graduated high school. I've spent 4 long years of my life....studying! I would love to say that I'm exaggerating but sadly I can't...Every waking moment is dedicated to school and when I'm not doing something school related, I'm thinking about all the studying I have to do. I take my National Board Exam in almost 10 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! This test comprises all I have learned in two long years of dental hygiene school into an 8 hour exam where if I don't pass, I don't get to be a dental hygienist. Kill me. Needless to say, I will be spending the next 3 months living, breathing, eating, loving (eh) DENTAL HYGIENE.....I'm tired.
Here's my little bible right now.....
....I gotta know this puppy cover to cover, not including the 18 other ones. Does someone wanna trade lives just for a couple months?? :(
2 comments:
I'll trade! You can come here and deal with my children and husband.
I just have to tell you how proud I am of you! I wish I was more like you when I was your age (even now!). Maybe then I would have come away from college with something more than an academic suspension and the following 3 years working in dead end jobs.
Hang in there, you are so close and you will for sure blow that exam out of the water!
Loves!
Post a Comment